The complete ‘Service Centre’ fit-out’ in a leased premises, including new wall, floor, ceiling elements, mechanical & electrical services
Roads and Maritime Services NSW
- The complete ‘Service Centre’ fit-out’ in a leased premises, including new wall, floor, ceiling elements, mechanical & electrical services
- The installation of Service Centre furniture, fixtures and fittings, including data facilities to the main reception counters and fifteen work stations
* Largest Service Centre fit out awarded during the roll-out of these projects.
Successful Project Outcomes:
- The project was successfully completed within the client’s five-week time frame. This very demanding time delivery, included the Design & Development and fit-out of new mechanical services
- With multiple stakeholders (RTA, PWD and the building owners) timely decision making was achieved by conducting regular meetings to coordinate individual stakeholder requirements