Scope of Works:
- Staged Refurbishment of indoor and outdoor gaming lounge.
- New cashier area and seating gallery.
- Staged project with majority of works undertaken as night works.
- New England was able to maximize the potential of the Club’s space and assisted in aligning with the Club’s business outcomes.
- Project was handed over before critical milestone dates including the Christmas holidays in order to maximize trade and minimize disruption to Club’s operation.
- During construction a fully operational gaming lounge had to be maintain, this required systematic staging to meet client operational needs. The operation of the cashier was also maintained throughout the entire duration of the construction program ensuring that that no loss of trade to gaming occurred.
- Much of the work was carried out at night to reduce disruption to the Club. Our attention to detail and respect for the design was applied to this project through constant communication with our design partners Group N.
- New Gaming layout to give maximum benefit to the members and gusts whilst retaining good functionality outcomes for the staff