Royal Oak Hotel Double Bay
Cost Plus with Fixed Management
- Partial demolition of second storey terrace.
- Design and construction of custom acoustic glazed wall for noise abatement to allow the venue to host live music.
- Structural support run underfloor to provide support for structural wall.
- Minor roofing and touch up work on the terrace.
- The client satisfied their noise requirements and could continue to host live music and DJs with a significant reduction in noise affecting neighbouring properties.
- The work was undertaken while the remaining venue continued to operate which allowed them to maintain cashflow.
- Scheduling of work to occur in winter also reduced effect on trade.
- New England’s design & construct input reduced possible alterations to the existing structure which would have had on flow effects to cost, time and lost trade.