Four new home-base classrooms currently being constructed over the existing hall and playground
Diocese of Broken Bay
- Four new home-base classrooms currently being constructed over the existing hall and playground
- Each classroom is interconnected and breaks out via sliding or bi-fold doors to a multi-use covered outdoor learning area
- Installation of passenger lift to meet access requirements
- Daily communication between onsite personnel and the school principal was maintained throughout construction to keep the school informed.
- Communication with neighbours and parents regarding construction progress and changes to traffic management conditions has been maintained with no complaints to date and little interruption to drop-off times.
- Student and staff safety was strongly considered in site establishment, allowing for minimal interruption to the operation of the existing classrooms and the main outdoor play area throughout construction.
The building is a true testament to your company’s high standards and quality of craftsmanship to make this building an iconic landmark in the wider community and putting St John the Baptist Primary School on the map!