- 2 New Linkway bridges joining multiple buildings located around the school together, improving accessibility for disabled students/staff.
- 2 new accessibility ramps improving usage and egress around school areas for staff students & delivery personnel Installation of passenger lift to meet access requirements
- Daily communication between site manager and the school representative Dustin was maintained throughout construction to keep the school informed.
- Weekly updates were provided to all parties including DoE, Public Works & School staff by the project manager to ensure constant communication and updates throughout project lifecycle. As a result of maintained communication with school staff and public works regarding construction progress and changes to egress/access for students, client satisfaction was guaranteed.
- The project was delivered 3 weeks ahead of schedule (including delays) despite stopping work to accommodate changes in structural design involving the connection of the linkway bridges to the buildings around the school.
- School was not disrupted even while major milestone activities were being completed such as structural steel erection in middle of school quadrangle & concrete pours.
- Structural upgrades were made to an existing suspended slab which was suffering compression failure in a number of areas, NEC worked in conjunction with the structural engineer to provide an economical solution for the client.