Staged delivery of outdoor gaming, entry foyer, reception in indoor/ outdoor dining facility involing extensions to the building.
Aug 2013 – Mar 2014
19 weeks over 2 stages
- The first stage building extension featured an outdoor Gaming Lounge, accommodating 20 machines
- The second stage extension featured a 12 machine addition to the first stage Outdoor Gaming Lounge, a new Entry Foyer & Reception and new indoor and outdoor Dining Facility.
Successful Project Outcomes:
- Construction staging minimised disruption to the Club’s ongoing trade
- Management of trades in a commercial environment, heavily influenced by the mining sector
- High participation of local trades
- Intricate construction activity in close proximity to the Club’s ongoing operations