General Manager & Director
- Bachelor of Construction Management & Economics University of Canberra
- Chartered Builder and Member of Australian Institute of Building
- Licenced Builder (NSW)63297S
Stephen started his career with Concrete Constructions after completing his degree at the University of Canberra, then joined Civil & Civic, Lend Lease Projects.
Moving to Sydney in 1998, Stephen joined Bovis Lend Lease & Lend Lease Developments, undertaking various roles until 2005 when he established his own company.
Stephen joined the New England Constructions Team in 2009 as the General Manager and as a director of the Company.
He is directly involved in all aspects of the business including an onsite presence to assist with client decisions and problem solving. Stephen’s experience with complex project planning and delivery is an invaluable asset in the staging of projects within occupied premises. He enjoys mentoring members of the New England Team to achieve the best possible result for the client.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of New South Wales (Hons)
- Masters of Applied Science in Building, University of NSW
- Member AIA
- Registered Architect NSW Registration No. 2827
- Chartered Builder and Fellow of Australian Institute of Building
As the founding director of New England Constructions, John can provide guidance on any project over various sectors.
Since 1979, John has undertaken projects across NSW with a focus on the client end user experience. In 1983, John pioneered one of the first pure construction management arrangements in Australia. His multi disciplinary training adds value to the New England management processes.
Financial Auditor Non-Executive Director
- Bachelor of Business, University of Technology Sydney
- FCA Chartered Accountant
- Principal Wynn & Bennett Services Pty Ltd
Stephen has been associated with New England Constructions for nearly 30 years; providing financial, management and taxation advice
As a fellow of the Chartered Accountants Australia, Stephen ensures New England Constructions accurately reports on the strong financial stability of the company. By continuing to be a Principal of Wynn & Bennett Services, Stephen was able to provide current business advice to New England Constructions to ensure the longevity of the company.